Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday 10/8/24

 Hello Friends,

I hope your week is going well.  Mine is.  Though, Fletch came home from the dentist's office with a whopping bill!  (Plus the bill for someone else...). It seems that our Medicare Advantage plan is slow to pay dental bills.  It may also be the fault of the dentist's office.  Something for me to work on.  Later.

Meanwhile, it's Tuesday and time for a Tiny Needle update.  The Blessing from Examplars From the Heart is coming along nicely.  It's a big piece with a lot of solid stitching, but it is proving to be fun.  Here's a snap from yesterday:


The tree now has all of the leaves on it.  A second cat has been added as well as a pumpkin and a sunflower.  The beginnings of the fence on the bottom left can be seen and the roof has had a few more rows added.  Most importantly, the left side border and bottom border met up with no problem!  Here's hoping the other corners work out nicely too.  There's enough going on to keep this interesting.

I've a busy morning ahead of me, so I'd best grab a second cup of coffee and get moving.  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your borders to match up! It is an interesting piece, with somewhat random motifs. I think I need a crown over my house! Good luck with the dental bill(s). John is having some work done and I miss having dental insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really coming along! I love that tree! (I "embiggened" it to get a better look and it is really lovely!!) Those cats make me smile and I am cheering that the borders met perfectly! (But I am not cheering about those bills! Yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dental insurance for us . . . but plenty of big bills this year. Love your stitching, Vera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this stitching is a beauty--a bit different than your usual choice in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never understand why dental work isn't covered as routine medical care. It's not like teeth are a separate part of the body!

    ReplyDelete