Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Creatures

Hello All,

32 degrees according to my phone this a.m.  Chilly!!  Of course, it is Friday which means that rain (quite heavy) is forecast for us today.  But, it is Friday and that's a very nice thing.  I've got conference calls starting shortly, so this will be short.

First up we have the acrobat - Tyg.  He may want to join the circus!!


Fletch had been up on the roof during the day yesterday to look at a few things/do a few repairs/improvements.  Colin stopped by on his way to go out for drinks with friends and as he was leaving, he heard Tyg on the ladder.  I can't believe he comes down head first!

Next up, the latest addition to my brother's family in Boulder Colorado.  Meet Cecilia Maria (Cici for short) who looks suspiciously like the Flying Nun here!


She is part Australian Sheep Dog and part something else...not sure what, but her paws look mighty big to me in this picture.

Fletch and I plan to take off tomorrow and just drive - kind of north and west - and see where we end up!  Should be a fun exploring trip.  Oh and my new glasses are ready, so we'll pick those up first.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend - enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Tyg cracks me up! I've actually never seen a cat on a ladder before . . . And Cici looks just adorable. Have a great weekend. (We have . . . snow . . . this morning. but not much. Yet.) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your road trip sounds like so much fun! Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold with freezing rain here in NEO. Ugh.
    I love your plans! Just a Drive To Explore--count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyg makes me feel a little wobbly just looking at those pictures! And Cici looks like a great dog; those paws are huge. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cici is adorable!! I love a puppy photo. Tyg is very brave and Jessie Cat would just go up the ladder and yowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I detest heights, in fact, I’m scared to death of them. Tyg looks mighty brave to me. And CIci is darling. I am with you though, those feet are huge! Have fun on your drive tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tyg! I bet Burton would climb ladders too, but after the tree incident, I'm not going to give him the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tyg the Explorer!!!

    I hear there is a really nice yarn store in Lancaster!!! (just sayin')
    Have fun no matter WHERE you end up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think most cats descend a ladder head first. The barn cats liked to sleep or survey their territory on the very top of any ladder they could find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes! that photo of Tyg is making ME dizzy!! have fun tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son lives in the 4 corners in Colorado and has said that all the dogs are part Australian sheep dog there...soooo cute! Kinda like all the pitty-mixes here in New England! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky puppy!!! Your drive sounds fun! I'll be waiting here for the destination station!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun with your wandering ways! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cat is quite the acrobat! Love that puppy! Have fun on your adventure, I look forward to seeing where you go and what you find. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun exploring, I bet the colors are going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have adventurous kitty! love the pup as well. Have fun on your day trip!!

    ReplyDelete