Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 Good Morning!

Another evening has passed with nothing destroyed in the house - at least that I am aware of....Mabel is definitely a kitten and she has been racing around the house and up and down the steps.  I was up at 4:30 this morning (to pee if you must know) and when I opened the door of the bathroom to go back to bed, there she was at the top of the steps.  She has been up on her hind legs pawing at the sliding door to the patio.  It is still pitch dark out there, so I can't see what she sees (if anything).  Last night she was on the sofa with Fletch and attempted to jump to a chair and missed.  Fletch said she looked embarrassed after that!  LOL

Well, it is TNT, or Tiny Needle Tuesday.  Between work and Mabel, I don't have much to show on the Pomegranate Bird Sampler, but here it is.


I'm working on the darker pink on the head of the first bird.  It will be pretty when finished, but I am not there yet.  Oh well, no rush.

I'm planning to go to the office tomorrow.  We are having a virtual lunch meeting and those are easier to do at my office than at home.  Yesterday the UPS guy brought an envelope with a Wawa gift card ($50) (so I could pick up a hoagie or something for lunch...that's a lot of lunch...most likely I will give the card to Colin & Mailing), a raffle ticket (there will be give-aways at the lunch) and a $200 gift certificate I can use to either get Mastercards or restaurant vouchers, or anything from numerous stores.  As Fletch says, my company tends to throw money at employees...which is fine with me.  I say Keep Throwing!!

Well, time to get to work.  Here is the sweet girl this morning:


She is a fast and strong little thing!  Have a wonderful Tuesday.

15 comments:

  1. It sounds like Mabel is getting used to things at your house. You may be in for some more entertainment as she learns to jump to chairs and such. I hope you have a good day at the office tomorrow. You could buy lunch for a lot of people with $50 at WaWa (plus another $200)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep throwing, indeed! :-)
    And I just love Mabel! I'm going to enjoy any stories you share of her kitten-antics! (Photos, too. She's such a pretty thing. . . )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face!!! (and I am echoing all KEEP THROWING!!)

    Now a quick stitchy question... do you use a hoop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am charmed by her spots. She's not the typical tiger-striped tabby, is she? Lucky you, getting to watch all her kitten pouncing and jumping and playing as she grows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I wish my employer threw money at me, so enjoy all that's thrown at you! Sounds like Mabel is very entertaining in addition to being cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showing appreciation to employees guarantees a happy workforce and dedication to the job. I’m glad your company is so generous to its employees. Love hearing about Mabel’s antics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you adopted a little jungle cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You do have a generous company. Good for you. I say, keep throwing. No problem catching!
    Mabel looks like she belongs in a jungle. A gray leopard. She is darling and I'm looking forward to lots of stories. Zoey keeps us on our toes too. I'm amazed at how much time puppies and kittens take.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've gotten a lot done on your sampler even though it doesn't seem like it to you. I am always surprised by the progress you are making.
    Mable is such a cutie. Those spots are something else. She looks like she belongs in a zoo. Daughter had a neighbor who has a Savannah cat and he made it a point to introduce her to all the neighbors so they wouldn't be frightened if they saw her because she looked like a wild animal. She had spots too and was just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet Mabe1 is getting used to her house! I to1d my husband about your adoption this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mabel is so cute and sweet looking. It sounds like it is a good thing. The sampler is coming along. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad your company appreciates just all that you do for them!
    Your sweet Mabel is going to make her mark on both you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am here to give my testimony about a doctor who save my life. i was infected with HERPES for than 2 years, I tried different doctors over a period of time but no one work, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR USELU  how he was able to cure someone from HERPES virus with the help of herbal medicine I contacted him and he promised to cure my herpes virus.well i decided to give him a try, DR USELU put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr USELU i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES Negative. You can contact him if you have any kind of sickness like, HERPES, HIV, CANCER, PILE, HEPATITIS, DIABETES, and alot more you can contact him ON Whatsapp (+2347052898482) or Email dr.dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete