Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Mid-Week

Hi Everyone,


I feel a bit weird today - I have not been sleeping well for the past few nights.  Not sure what is going on.  I'm tired and then wake up in the middle of the night...nothing on my mind, not hot, not cold, still tired but not sleeping.  Frustrating.  So, I feel pretty much like crap today.


No knitting pictures.  I did get 12 rows done on the sock yesterday at lunch (without messing it up!!).  I have yet to touch the shawl...maybe this weekend.


And it's not Friday (for Friday Felines), but here is a picture of Tyg from last night.  Silly cat.  It was around 9 p.m. and we were out on the patio.  Well, Fletch and Colin were out - it was a tad too chilly for me to be comfortable, but I stepped out periodically.  Tyg was running around playing with a tennis ball in the yard (sometimes he is almost like a dog) and then he bolted for the apple tree and climbed all the way to the very top!  This picture was taken when he had come down and was in the crotch of the tree.



This morning on the way to work I kept hearing something...like something was dragging on the car.  It wasn't loud (like a muffler would be), but it was annoying.  Got to work and looked at the tires - all is ok.  I take a quick look at the back of the car and find that the tow hitch has come unbolted and is dragging on the ground.  Yikes!  Still plugged in (wires for lights, etc.).  So now I need to find a bungee cord or rope or something at work to tie it up so it won't drag all the way home.


And all I want to do is take a nap!


Hope your week is going well.

10 comments:

  1. I'm terribly sorry you are not sleeping soundly. That makes the days hard to get through. Cute photo of Tyg, and cat pictures are welcome any day of the week! Funny that Tyg plays with a ball similar to a dog in the yard! I hope you can secure the tow hitch before the ride home this afternoon. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a quote (sometimes attributed to Chekhov, but nobody seems to be sure): "Any one can survive a crisis; it's the day-to-day living that wears you out." Here's hoping you get the trailer hitch tied up and get a good night's sleep to better deal with the real struggles of day-to-day living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have trouble sleeping when the full moon approaches - it's this Saturday, by the way. Maybe that could be your problem.

    A dragging hitch is not a good thing - hope it's remedied before you drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Bad sleep ruins everything! I hope you'll start to feel more like yourself soon.

    Tyg the Adventurer is quite the guy ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Restless sleep is not fun. And you mentally feel more tired, because you know about it. So sorry. Tyg, Tyg, Tyg. I love to see a cat climb a tree and enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you get a restful sleep tonight and that you get your hitch fix tightly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been sleeping well either. I am blaming it on the cat who has been waking me up at 3 am all week to go out. I can never get back to sleep. I hope warmer weather and the time change sorts him out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get in little wake-up-in-the-night spells, myself. Maybe it's the changing season? Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almost everyone I know is having Sleep Issues lately. Mine are chronic, so I sympathize deeply. My cats are Indoor completely, so I can't blame it on them.

    We're getting another blast of winter later today, and it's sticking around for the foreseeable. I could not be more dismayed. Hope it's the last. I'll try to keep it here in NEO so that Tyg can continue to enjoy the Great Outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you got some sleep. I am a horrible sleeper just like my Mother was. I take Tylenol PM every single night or I would be awake all night long. Rest!

    ReplyDelete