From the Summer:
- Our vacation to Vermont and Maine this summer.
- Maryland Sheep & Wool (though the weather was wet and there was a ton of mud!!
- Our son coming for dinner most Thursday nights and even some of those cool enough to enjoy a fire in the pit!
- Garden produce – always. The green beans were not so good this year, but kale was outstanding (and longer lasting than anticipated), great peppers and tomatoes and onions.
- Plenty of reading and knitting time.
- Sisters’ Weekend in two weeks in North Carolina. Cannot wait to see my best friend and her two sisters…spa day already planned, plenty of shopping, cooking, wine drinking, etc.
- More fires in the pit!
- Planning a trail ride (horses) with our son’s girlfriend. The boys will hike.
- Hoping for a camping get-away with Fletch…even if it’s just for a long weekend.
- Fall garden produce – lettuce, spinach, onions, scallions are all planted!!
- Going to Conowengo Dam with friends to Eagle-watch and hike.
Still warm and muggy here, but there is a definite change in the air and we have started dining by candlelight again! Love that.
How about you - what did you do? And what are your plans for Fall?