Monday, October 24, 2016

Kathy B's Inquiring Mind


So…..Kathy B is all excited because the Cubs are IN the World Series.  It’s been a long time coming.  As you all know, I’m not into sports at all, but I will be rooting for the Cubs for Kathy.

 

And, being Monday, Kathy has some questions:

 

What is your favorite fabric to wear?

Depends on the season of course!  I love linen for warm weather, but that wrinkles a ton.  I love the feel of silk, but that also wrinkles.  Think I’ll go with cotton in the summer and flannel and wool in the winter.

Who woke you up this morning?

It wasn’t Tyg!  Even though he was inside, he was snoozing away when the alarm went off at 5:30 a.m.

Last time you had to turn off the announcers and turn on the radio for a sports event?

Don’t listen to or watch sports…

Last food item that you ate?

A salad for lunch…and I’m thinking it was not enough…still hungry….

Last item you had knit regrets about?

Slope which I’ve been working on (well, not so much) for the past year.  I think the yarn I am using is just too heavy.  It is cotton, but it feels like too much.

Last time a family member said to you, “When are you going to finish that thing?”

Never!

Are you still working on a New Year’s Resolution?

Nope – I don’t make them.

Last great amateur photo you saw?

Pictures my friend Carol took of eagles – they are wonderful.  In fact I showed them to my boss, he printed them out and had them framed for his office!

Do you feed the birds?

Yup – sunflower seeds, thistle seeds and peanuts.

Do you know someone who is an organ donor recipient or donor?

No, but our driver’s licenses all show that we are donors.

 

Time for me to get back to work or go in search of more food….

 

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I always enjoy these things, whatever they are called. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton can be very heavy for a garment. I made a beautiful cabled sweater out of it once and it was like wearing a lead vest. I had to toss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I feed the birds--and, by default, the squirrels--too. It's great entertainment for my cats as well as me.

    I am bored to death by baseball (football too), but I have to be a homer and root on our Cleveland Indians. And by "root on" I mean switch the channel over to the game during commercial breaks in whatever I am watching BESIDES the game to keep track of the score.

    Sometimes, I am committed enough to ask Google on my phone. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete