Good Morning,
Welcome to the last TNT for August 2026. How is that even possible? Regardless, I managed to get a small amount of stitching completed in the last week.
The first Quaker motif on the left has been completed and a second one started. Sorry for the wrinkles. I did take the sampler outside yesterday when I got home from watching Iris. I was hoping to get a photograph in daylight thinking the thread color might show up better. But...that did not work out. I couldn't get the piece to lay flat enough plus I was worried about deer poop and piss getting on it! Those critters are all over our yard and don't pick one place to do their business. LOL
This morning I have an early (8:30) appointment with my dermatologist. My semi-annual body check. Hopefully no spots of bother will be found! A little grocery shopping needs to be done and other than that, the day is open. I'm hoping for some good making time and some good reading time.
May your Tuesday find you doing something you enjoy!

Your sampler is looking good! I used to pick the spot in the lawn with the greenest grass for knitting photos until it dawned on me that it was probably green because it had been "fertilized" by the deer.
ReplyDeleteHope that appointment goes well. I am trying not to start anything new which is a difficult task these days 😂
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking good thoughts for your appointment! It looks to be a glorious day here in Western PA... I hope it is there as well!
ReplyDeletePretty stitching! I go today to have a spot that was removed-removed a bit deeper this time! Yikes--the scab just came off and that first procedure was in June so I expect to have this one healed by Thanksgiving! lol
ReplyDeleteEven if I take an iron to my stitching pieces I can never get the wrinkles out. It does make it hard to get a decent photo of some projects. I like where this is going. The Quaker motifs are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteIt's looking great. I had mine a couple of months ago where he removed three spots. All benign.Yay for me! Ha! I just walked down to the campground office and made reservations for next year. In May to bring Piper on our annual trip and again the end of August for us. We love this park so much. By making them so early, we get our favorite spot which is really nice. More shade and more level.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy