Friday, June 15, 2018

TGIF 06-15-18

Hello All,


Definitely a TGIF Day!  Yesterday was another crazy day at work...nonstop from 7:30 a.m. through almost 4 p.m. and the entire time working on various spreadsheets.  I felt like I was bug-eyed by the time I left.  Today promises more of the same...but I am planning to get out of work-land by 1 at the latest - fingers crossed.  Thanks for all your comments on yesterday's post.  I do try to respond to all comments, but the day got away from me.  Do know that I'm so happy you all visit and comment.


Here's a quick picture of one of the turtles from our walk the other night.  This is for Teresa who said she would have loved to see the turtles.  There were so many!!  Mostly on logs, but we saw some plop into the water off a dock.  Colin took this shot - you can just make out the turtle on a log.



Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!  We have plans to go hiking tomorrow with Colin & Mailing and Mailing's parents and sister up at Hickory Run State Park and I think it will be the perfect day for it.  Colin & Mailing are making lunches for everyone and then fixing dinner for us all afterwards.  It will be nice to just show up!!

Time to run - I have a conference call in under an hour and have some prep to do for that.  Wishing everyone a lovely weekend - enjoy!!

13 comments:

  1. tomorrow sounds so fun ... hope your feet are up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on the hike and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great turtles!
    When I first started at my job, one of my tasks was to "clean up" spreadsheets of information pulled from our client database. Basically proof reading and correcting names and addresses the sales people were too lazy to enter correctly. I had to do it once a month - It took two days and I was cross-eyed by the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend. I hope to finish SPONSOR correspondence for the barn today and tomorrow. Then we are visiting friends at their farmers market Saturday. FIreman's watching the US OPEN ALL day Sunday! No problem it is a good distraction as both kids are not with us. I plan to knit of course

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the turtle photo! How fun to have wild ones to see. I don't think I've ever seen a wild turtle here in my wanderings in Oregon. Maybe I will someday. Your Father's Day celebration sounds totally wonderful, enjoy being treated by the kids! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with the hike and unwind this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great weekend with your lovely sounding plans. Hope work slows down for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a great weekend exploring the great outdoors. It's cold out here this morning....brrrrr. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a luxury for you to Just Show Up! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful time hiking and enjoying being together on Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. we love Hickory run!! Hope you have/had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete