Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Start!

After many years of procrastination and some gentle prodding from Dee I have finally started a blog.  Woo-Hoo!
I have been knitting for a number of years on and off (mostly off) and also cross stitching.  Lately I have become obsessed with knitting socks.
I live in Eastern PA (suburbs of Philadelphia) where we have a number of visitors.  This guy shows up almost daily to dine from our apple tree:

Can't show what I'm currently knitting...it's a surprise!  But I recently completed a pair of socks using Dee's pattern "Take Five."  This is a great pattern - easy to memorize and interesting to knit.

I'm also working on a pair for my son.  But any time I try to add more pictures, everything is lost.  Oy vey!  Another day!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! The blog looks great and I am SO glad you liked my sock pattern. I just LOVE the colors you chose.

    So ----- have fun! I'll be watching!!! (P.S. If you need any help, just ask. I'll try to help.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! I'm so glad you started a blog (Dee gives very good advice). It's also fun since we are "neighbors" (I live in Center City Philadelphia), and will be able to appreciate local ... stuff (being polite here) together. ;-)

    Those are great socks - the pink really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland. You are going to love it, and you'll meet some wonderful people around the country and even the world. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete