Good Morning and Welcome to September!
School busses are rolling and kids are back to school. Where did the summer go? Mailing's Mom is traveling again (Alaska now and Europe later in the month), so I've got a full schedule. But, it's a little different as Colin, Mailing and Iris are going away the next two weekends. I'll still be going over twice a day to feed Talbot, but I will have more free time. This week I'll be with Iris Tues-Wed-Thurs and then feeding Talbot Friday afternoon through Monday morning.
It's that time of year where I'm finding it difficult to come up with dinner ideas. I'm tired/bored with stuff we have during the summer, but it's still hot - too hot for soups and stews and those comforting foods. I'll figure it out, but sometimes it feels difficult to even think (stupid humidity and heat).
But for now it's Tuesday and time for a TNT post. Some modest progress has been made on the Aquamarine Sampler. Modest progress is still progress though!
The second Quaker motif has been completed and a star has been added. Now the debate is whether to continue downward or go across. I'll just wait and see what I'm in the mood for the next time I pick up my needle.
What do you have planned for the beginning of September? I hope it is something fun!

I am right there with the meal planning. I did plan the whole week and made sure two nights allowed for left overs. I am getting back to stitching this month. I love to knit but hand stitching is a very different experience and I have missed it.
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching, Vera! I, like you, am eager for changing season foods! But soup in the midst of this heat wave is not the plan. My brain wants lentil soup... but tonight, a chicken salad will have to suffice! Sigh.
ReplyDelete