Friday, December 16, 2016

Brrrrrrrrrrr

Happy Friday Everyone!  Whew...the weekend is almost here (just a couple more hours at the office).
 
Weather:
 
  • Yesterday around 20 and very windy all day (and night)
  • Today - Zero this a.m. - snow expected overnight
  • Tomorrow - Saturday - snow to change to rain in the morning.  High of 47
  • Sunday - High of 62!
 
What a roller coaster.


Good news:  I wrapped some last night and shipped some this morning.  I can easily get the other items to be shipped wrapped over the weekend and will ship Monday.  In time.  Whew!


A Friday funny for you.  Enjoy the weekend my friends.


8 comments:

  1. Brrr. We are expecting a big hunk of snow again tonight. I LOVE it. Look at that pile of dishes! If there were that many growing up, someone always more than one person. would laugh and help out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cartoon! Thanks for the chuckle.

    Bitter cold here. Tomorrow's predicted high is -3F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Now where is that bottle....it's cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID have to laugh at that cartoon. Last night Steve couldn't get his beer open. NO PROBLEM .... give it to me. Thank goodness he has a WIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the funny! I'll have to send that to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! That's a funny one! I hate this weather, don't you? Freezing stuff freaks me out. I just want it to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great cartoon!

    I'm glad the cold weather has come, though it doesn't need to be *as* cold ... and I'm not a fan of "wintry mix." Rain or snow, just make up your mind already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are once again going into the deep plunge of the temps! No problems there :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete