Friday, February 9, 2018

TGIF 02-09-18

Hello All,


Welcome to the weekend (well, almost...I'm at work, so not quite at weekending status yet).  One conference call is finished and my second one was cancelled...inching closer to quitting time!!


Today's Friday Feline is Talbot!





Cute little guy in a backpack!  Colin had to take him to the vet's yesterday for his rabies vaccine and, unfortunately, he needs more dental work.  Last time he had major problems after the dental work, so they will be switching up his drugs and hoping for better outcomes.  I'm hoping it is not a major expense (but I'm sure it will be).


Looking forward to tomorrow!  I'll be meeting Dee at Twist - a new-to-me yarn shop!!   Even if it rains (which is the forecast), I'll be happy.  Since Mardi Gras is approaching, I'll be making red beans and rice on Sunday.  It is a great New Orleans dish.


Whatever your plans - enjoy the weekend!!

15 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and lots of fun shopping with Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That feline dental work is expensive!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Talbot doesn't seem to mind being in the backpack - cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems EVERY trip to the vet requires a major investment of cash. Sheesh. . . Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you've got a great one planned. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photo! Pies tooth extraction and consequential problems make me nervous about future extractions. She is very good about Troy brushing her teeth each night though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of the backpack kitty! I hope the dental work is as minimal and as successful as possible.

    Have fun with Dee - can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mardi Gras already! Oops, snuck up on me! My dad, from NOLA, loved red beans & rice...think I'll follow suit and make some, too. Thanks for the inspiration and do enjoy your weekend.
    Cheers~
    Hope the kitty is OK...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE red beans and rice. Now I have to have some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talbot is so CUTE in his backpack. Hope his dental goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Talbot - so cute in the backpack. Sending lots of good healing wishes for his appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vera, I am enjoying the book you sent so much. IT is helping me not lose my mind with Little Buddy as he is filling out names for Valentine's Day. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cat pic! Have a good weekend and I hope the yarn shop trip was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd break my back if I put Piper in a backpack.

    Hope you had fun at the yarn shop. I'm sure you did...$$.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the photo ... and sure hope the vet visit wasn't too traumatic or expensive. also love that you're visiting different LYS's (and maybe just a little jealous that you have more than one TO visit!) Hope it was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that photo too!! you and dee are always out and about and I enjoy your outings and hearing all about them.

    ReplyDelete