Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Felines

Hello! 


Still rainy here...and chilly again.  And rain is forecast through the weekend (of course).  No matter!  I have plans to meet up with Dee tomorrow for a bit of coffee and knitting.  That will chase away any blues that might have snuck in due to the weather.


Colin worked from home yesterday and texted me this picture of his rainy-day buddies:





Snuggling to keep warm on a damp day.


Well, we've got a hot breakfast at work today...then I have a conference call at 10...then I need to run out to 1) the liquor store, 2) Trader Joe's (home-made pizza for dinner tonight), and 3) one of Fletcher's client's homes - he left his jacket there one day this week when it was HOT outside...he's going to need that coat this weekend.


Whatever your plans - have some fun!!

9 comments:

  1. hope you have a fun weekend! love the snuggly photo, I wish I could curl up like that and chill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um that snuggle photo is the cutest!!! My four do not do that. I wish they would They snuggle US to pieces though. One of us always has one on the couch with us, around us or on us! Hi to Dee. I need something to chase the winter blahs away. Hate to admit it but its getting to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those little snuggle bunnies!!
    Stay dry and warm this weekend. It's going to be miserable. I'm pretty stabby right now and it's only Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such warm, snuggly babies! I'm having one of those days where I can't seem to get warm! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly epitomized "blustery" today. Looking forward to getting together tomorrow.

    Awwwwwwwwwwww...sweet kitties look so sweet snuggled up together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good weekend prep-stay inside and knit today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're locked into more rain here in NEO, too. NOT COMPLAINING--NO SHOVELING! Enjoy your weekend.

    Love the kitty pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My "full" Friday meant I'm extra-late with my blog reading! Hope your weekend was a good one. XO

    ReplyDelete