Friday, March 24, 2017

TGIF

Hello Everyone,


TGIF.  This has seemed like a long week to me.  I've got my usual conference call at 10 and I'm hoping to get out early today.  We'll see.  Our CEO will be in today and wants me to do a few things for him...hopefully early - lol.


Colin stopped by for dinner last night and tried on the finished sock.  Success!!  He said it fit like a glove...or a sock!  Now I just need to finish the second one which has seen no action for the last 36-48 hours. 


Colin hung around for a little bit and we watched the first episode of Planet Earth II.  Highly recommend - gorgeous photography and David Attenborough narrating.  The first show is all about Islands.  The next one is Mountains.


No real plans for the weekend other than a scheduled appointment tomorrow late morning with the accountant...just have to zip up to her office and drop off all the tax stuff.  Will be glad to have that done!  If the weather holds (it's supposed to be warmer), I hope we can do some archery.


Saw a beautiful fox run across our backyard the other evening.  A gorgeous russet color with a black-tipped tail.  Sometimes I worry about Tyg going out, but he's holding his own (he was out all last night...came in to eat this morning and wanted to go right back out).  Here he is in a more sleepy moment.




Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for an early Friday and I'm glad Colin's sock fits so well! I think Planet Earth was one of my favorite shows ever and I'm also enjoying Planet Earth II. David Attenborough is the best. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I pick up my knitting, Piper barges into my lap. He is such a bully when it comes to my time. Cat hair...aaaaarrrggghhh! (As you know.)

    Tyg is feeling Spring Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday to you! Lucky you to see a fox! They are so elusive -- and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are watching that show too. Some of the narrative drives me crazy, but the videography is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are able to leave work early today and enjoy some archery this weekend. Good news about Colin's sock fitting well. Tyg is so cute...he must ramble all night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Planet Earth's first series and I have been recording this series but have yet to have time to sit down and watch. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Planet Earth episodes are fantastic. Wishing you fair weather this weekend so you can squeeze in some archery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Planet Earth. Enjoy the archery ..hope you have great weather. Ours is warm and lovely today. got to get out while I can....its going to rain this weekend by us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get a nice short day and a fun weekend.
    Tyg looks absolutely tuckered out! He must be up to no good at night!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a nice knit success! Hope things go well for a restful weekend! What a beautiful kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing Tyg's face!

    It would be really cool to see a fox.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Friday! I've seen the occasional fox around here - but neither of us has hung around long enough for me to see the colors! (I'm usually walking Holly and it makes me really nervous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our foxes and our outside kitties seem to respect each other and keep their distances. It's those eagles that worry me. They are huge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have coyotes but o foxes. Hope you are having a great weekend. I am crocheting as my main goal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I would worry about Tyge too. My sister's cat disappeared during a rash of pets disappearing. Coyotes were suspected. It was so sad -- she was the sweetest cat. :(

    ReplyDelete