- Tyg - our sweet kitty (even when he nips my ankles)
- My own bed
- My coffee (I like it really strong and usually add milk that I froth and heat)
- Free time in the morning. At home I am almost always the first person up by at least an hour. That is my found time to do whatever.
- My shower/bathroom...always!
- Space! Our house is a very tiny Cape Cod, but if we are away we are usually in our camper (very tiny) or a hotel room.
- Knitting and stitching stuff. Yes, I ALWAYS take projects with me (too many), but I always end up thinking of something else I would rather be playing with.
- My kitchen...I do cook when we camp and that is a lot of fun, but I don't have as many pots, spices, etc. in the camper.
- My routine (goes along with my free time in the a.m.).
- Just being in a familiar, comfortable, cozy place. I do love to get away, but coming back home is great!
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Ten on Tuesday
Good Morning! It's Tuesday and Carole is back home again. This week's burning question is 10 things you miss most when away from home. This one is pretty easy!!