Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Felines

Hi There,
Borrowing a page from Dee (and others), I thought I would do a Friday Felines post.  These two sweeties are my son's and his girlfriend's two cats.  Both were rescued in Pittsburgh and now live in the Eastern half of PA.  They recently moved into a town house and Talbot (on the lower shelf) and Marcel are enjoying having 3 floors to explore instead of a one floor apartment.  Both love to get on top of the refrigerator (or in Talbot's case, he used to love to climb into the frig) and cabinets.

Have a fun weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. The M on the bottom cat is such a maine coon mark! THis is one of the best M's i've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love them! I hope they are good friends. I'm sure if nothing else they are partners in crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two gorgeous cats. I love the "what? who me?" faces on them. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Such GORGEOUS cats!

    ReplyDelete